Sunday, February 7, 2010

Would clear duck tape take the paint off my bumper if I used it for about a week?

My rear quarter panel came a little loose while I was exiting a driveway and scrapped it. I wanted to kind of hold it together with maybe 4-5 pieces of duck tape until I could take it to a body shot to get it reattached. Its fiberglass so I do not want it to rattle or shake anymore.Would clear duck tape take the paint off my bumper if I used it for about a week?
ive used duct tape and removal of the tape did remove some paint along with it. not recommended.Would clear duck tape take the paint off my bumper if I used it for about a week?
The duct tape is good idea. I've used it be for and it work great to hold the plastic togather.
clear prob. would, but regular duct tape won't
i woudltn risk it....look under the bumber for a hole or something and use zip ties they would be better and not mess with the paint

No comments:

Post a Comment