Thursday, February 18, 2010

Will you let me put clear box tape on your arm...then quickly rip it off?

Yeah, sure... that will make me think of that pain, instead of the other areas that hurt.Will you let me put clear box tape on your arm...then quickly rip it off?
OUCHWill you let me put clear box tape on your arm...then quickly rip it off?
Um . . . It depends how much you paid me!!!
Yeah I don't have hairy arms so you can try it if you want
Yeeeeeee Ooooouuuch.
sure why not , while your at it why not put some on my eyebrow and rip that off too or better yet why dont you just hot wax me !!!!!!
how much are you offering to do that?
Sure you can do other places too if you want
yes
WHY AND NO IF IT IS NOT A GOOD REASON ALSOW IT DEPENDS ON HOW MUCH MULA I'M GITTIN OUT OF THIS DEAL
What's in it for me?
Heck no, that will hurt.
be my guest. as long as I can do it back.
I do it all the time for my blackheads!!
If you let me put Super Glue on your lips and then pull them apart.
No.
That is a very interesting question, what made you think of that?
Depends how much u pay me.
sorry I am allergic to tape try someone else
No....I am glad you warned me and asked first!!!
hmm...probably not...what if my arm starts bleeding because you ripped off my littel arm hairs?...that wouldn't be cool! good question though! it was fun answering!
Can I kick you in the goolies afterwards?
please don't
yes...ive been through worse!
Why in the world would you want to do that. But no I wouldn't. Who would want to start shaving their arm constantly.
Duct tape's more fun!
yea, cool
no
yes. why not? if hairs stuck, it would look funny. it doesn't hurt that bad...
no
I like foreplay.

No comments:

Post a Comment