Thursday, February 18, 2010

Does Clear Duck Tape work to remove warts?

I was wondering because I saw the thing about duck tape removing warts, but does clear duck tape work just as well?Does Clear Duck Tape work to remove warts?
Why would duct tape work? Honestly? Moisture being trapped beneath the tape would actually make the wart worse would it not?





I had a bad wart problem on my hands that started when I was 15. I'm 21 now. I tried all kinds of wart removers and remedies. Each time I used them the wart would disappear and then return a week later. Then as time went on the more I tried to get rid of it the more warts appeared. By last year I had a dozen spread across two hands. Warts run really deep within the skin and if irritated can actually cause more to form.





I started using Purel hand sanitizer once a day for 2 weeks. All of the warts disappeared without any scarring or pain and have never returned. Does Clear Duck Tape work to remove warts?
Sounds kinda hurtful. I had a wart once, a small one on my knuckle. I just cut it off with scissors. Sounds hurtful, too, I guess. They actually have liquids to buy for things like that now, though.
it doesent work u have to use silver duct tape
  • bonds
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment