Sunday, February 7, 2010

Like can I put clear tape on my social security card?

no hunni they wont accept it if you do, trust me i had a hard time getting my passport becuase of that reasonLike can I put clear tape on my social security card?
No you cannot alter it in any way.Like can I put clear tape on my social security card?
No. If you read the back, it says you cannot lamenate the card (clear tape is, essentially, doing that). Mine is torn, but it must stay that way. You might want to request a new card, but it might mean turning the old one in to be destroyed.
No
I laminated it i don't care that they tell us not too.
no, you can buy that , um, paper, what-do-you-call-it---somebody help me here,....you put your fishing licenses in it , then cut it to the size you want it.





LAMINATING paper!!! it's very cheap--and your card will be much neater, than with tape.
Get a clear plastic sleeve like the ones in wallets to slide it it.


That will protect it and still be legal.


I'm sure if you look around you can find one the right size.


Try a photo shop, that's where I got mine.
no u have to get a new card. no one will accept it
I don't think you're supposed to, you're not supposed to laminate them either.
No you can not.


You will need to get a new one if it is damaged.


If you tamper with it, it will not be accepted as valid ID.
Like I dont think so like the government doesnt like that. (like)
Like, no
I don't see why not. People get them laminated all the time.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you a bunch for sharing this with all of us you actually realize what you are talking about! Bookmarked. Please also seek advice from my site =). We could have a hyperlink change contract between us! Elia & Ponto

    ReplyDelete