Sunday, February 7, 2010

Need cheap 2 inch clear tape or free - where?

Where can i get cheap boxes of 2 inch clear tape? or is there some where they give it out for free? someone told me once that he been getting free boxes of clear tape but he lost the info. thank you all in advance.Need cheap 2 inch clear tape or free - where?
I manage a Sherwin-Williams paint store. How many rolls were you looking for? Is this a one-time purchase or do you use this on an ongoing basis? We sell a 2'; clear packing type of tape ... I would have to check the pricing on it for you (I return to work on Saturday). I know I have some in stock ... give me an idea of what price per roll you are looking for and I can see what I can do ...Need cheap 2 inch clear tape or free - where?
The cheepest i`ve seen is the dollar store/ job lot
  • bonds
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment