Sunday, February 7, 2010

Where can I buy clear plastic tape for gathering clothing?

I have problems gathering. It seems to come out as soon as I start sewing it. I read somewhere that you can use a clear plastic tape to gather the material and it will stay gathered and then you can sew it. I need to know where I can buy this kind of tape as I haven't seen any in the fabric stores that I go to.If anyone knows, I would appreciate your getting in touch with me. Thank you.Where can I buy clear plastic tape for gathering clothing?
I think the tape you're referring to is not sold as a sewing product but rather, as a packaging item. You can buy clear tape at a packaging store. Some moving firms also sell it. For your purpose you would probably need the kind with some fibers in it so it won't tear while you work. I have bought it in 1/2'; width from a Fed-Ex store.Where can I buy clear plastic tape for gathering clothing?
Dritz? Sewing %26amp; Craft Tape buy online store


http://digitsy.com/us/item/B000YZ42UA


and Heat'n Bond Lite Quilt Edge Tape you can buy here


http://digitsy.com/us/item/B000FZ9236

No comments:

Post a Comment