Sunday, February 7, 2010

Using only drinking straws and clear tape, how can I drop an egg 20 feet without it breaking?

Throw away the drinking straws and clear tape. Drop the egg from a height of 21 feet. The egg wil drop 20 feet without breaking.Using only drinking straws and clear tape, how can I drop an egg 20 feet without it breaking?
I agree, you shouldn't ask others to do your homework, but asking for help is perfectly acceptable. I won't give exact answers, but an idea won't hurt. Maybe find a way to make a hammock sort of out of straws side by side and tape it at the ends?Using only drinking straws and clear tape, how can I drop an egg 20 feet without it breaking?
use the tape to make an aeroplane which can be used during induction + straws = voila
I did not want to answer, but this is ';homework'; ????


What kind of school ask these questions???
You really souldnt ask people to do your homework for you.
pierce the egg with a sharp needle at both ends,blow out the contents.take drinking straws and tape them all around the egg.let,er drop!whola!
I did that for my sience class for homework. I can't give an answer if it is for homework.

No comments:

Post a Comment