Sunday, February 7, 2010

Where can I buy CLEAR or BROWN non slip tape for the ends of my varnished stair treads please?

It must be clear or brown (like a wood colour) - so far I can only find black, white or yellow. I don't want loads of it though, just enough for 13 treads (with perhaps some spare for replacement if necessary)





I'm in the U.K, so preferably a UK supplier to save on P%26amp;P if not available in stores.





Thanks!Where can I buy CLEAR or BROWN non slip tape for the ends of my varnished stair treads please?
I'm not familiar with stores in U.K. comparable to Lowes or Home Depot in the U.S. However, I'm sure you have them. I have seen the strips in brown made of thin molded rubber that fit the edges of stairs. You probably even have specialty outlets that carry the items you want. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment