Thursday, February 18, 2010

I do video taping as a hobbie,what can i use to help my video taping come out clear and high quality?

Also when i'm taping in light that shows a glare what can i do to prevent the glare on the film?I do video taping as a hobbie,what can i use to help my video taping come out clear and high quality?
Nearly all video lighting is existing lighting. I feel your pain. I find it hard to force my camera to let in less light when in an outdoor sunny shooting situation and the image is too blown out. The same sort of problem occurs when shooting indoors, and people with a light source behind them lose detail and are reduced to silhouettes.





The only trick I have found is cheating the camera by aiming it at the periphery of the image, letting the light increase or reduce, depressing the button so it is ready to shoot, and then pointing the camera to what I want to shoot. (If this sounds confusing, just think of it as similar to moving your camera until you find a hard edge to force an auto-focus to focus, and then pivoting the camera where you want to shoot.)I do video taping as a hobbie,what can i use to help my video taping come out clear and high quality?
are you video or digital??? if you go digital you can edit all those problems out
Use correct lighting. That's all there is to it.
Dont use to much light and check your justtings on the video camera

No comments:

Post a Comment