Sunday, February 7, 2010

So using clear tape around my eyes will make them look asian?

won't that tape be visible then? How will I hide that without anyone knowing that it's there? I just tips and suggestions that's all. Whats the deal with face tape? Where can I get some? How does that work exactly?So using clear tape around my eyes will make them look asian?
i dont know but back in the day white people did that like if they wanted an aian to be in a movie or a show instead of hiring one they would die their hair black and use tape, i was watchin a movie and they had a white with brown make-up on to make her look black and i said wow i mean i kno u guys didnt like other minorities but u couldnt give them even a lil bit of money to play a part!!! they did the same thing with indians to when they had western type movies!!!!So using clear tape around my eyes will make them look asian?
The tape will make you look like an extremely strange Asian.
grow your hair really long and shaggy so it covers the tape. why are you trying to look asian?

No comments:

Post a Comment