Thursday, February 18, 2010

Having seen the Wright tapes it's very clear to me now...?

...why Michelle Obama made those anti-American comments in a speech she gave and I also understand why Barack refuses to wear the American flag lapel pin or place his hand over his heart during the national anthem. They've been listening to anti-American hate filled bigotry for 20 years. How could that not affect your perceptions of the world and white people and America?





And now Barack is trying to run away from the man that had such a profound influence on his life?Having seen the Wright tapes it's very clear to me now...?
I agree. Obama is the one who can be quoted as saying that Wright had a ';profound influence on his life';. His relationship to Wright is not that of priest and congregation. He let this guy name his book for pete's sake! He refers to him as his ';spiritual guide'; and ';mentor';, he even draws the comparison of family (old uncle to be specific)...only we don't chose our family barack. He has called him an inspiration and attributes his call to politics to him. The fact that he now claims to not have known about the vitriol that Wright spews like poison is ridiculous. the recording is seven years old, and is one of MANY other taped anti everything afrocentric sermons. If you want to lose in the fall, vote for obama...the gop will pigroast him with this. wrights remarks were like pouring a bucket of anthrax all over his message.Having seen the Wright tapes it's very clear to me now...?
Profound influence? Really?





I'm a Catholic, but I don't diddle kids like my priests have. You're really saying a lot more about yourself, when you argue that he must believe what his priest does,than you are about Obama.
thank u about time some said it but watch out a obama supporter will say Ur question is a violation like they did 2 5 of my question i lost 40 points 2day because obama supporters said my questions was a violation look at my question and see
pretty much.
Yes, Obama is not good for Preisdent. Vote Clinton 08
I came to the same realizations about conservatives after listening to Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, and Mark Levine. Republican candidates who run for office always try to distance themselves from the conservative talk radio hosts too. It is alarming how indoctrinated a person listening to passionate rhetoric can become.
I agree
Wow...good grief.





Do you agree with Reverend Falwell that homosexuality was responsible for 9/11?





That type of rhetoric runs both ways.





BEGIN QUOTE:





';I really believe that the pagans, and the abortionists, and the feminists, and the gays and the lesbians who are actively trying to make that an alternative lifestyle, the ACLU, People For the American Way, all of them who have tried to secularize America. I point the finger in their face and say 'you helped this happen.'';





END QUOTE





http://archives.cnn.com/2001/US/09/14/Fa鈥?/a>
Ditto

No comments:

Post a Comment