Sunday, February 7, 2010

Can i tape and cover stamps with clear tape?

i taped and covered my stamps with clear tape in sent it in the mail will it to its destinationCan i tape and cover stamps with clear tape?
yeah i think it will be go...


dont worry about it


if not go then next time do not do like that.....


you can learn from this time...Can i tape and cover stamps with clear tape?
Yup, I've had no problem with that =]





HOWEVER, my source links say different... I hope this helps.
Do not be surprised if it comes back to you. Question; Have you ever considered gluing the stamp on.
Yeah I don't see why not. It's not like you reused a stamp. They're probably not going to care.
No , cause then you could wipe off the post mark and re-use it!
i guess
yes!
  • bonds
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment