Thursday, February 18, 2010

I scotched tape my nipples for more than 24hrs, now they are itchy and discharging clear liquid. what do i do?

i'm too embarassed to see the doctor but i'm worried it might be something serious. sure feel dumb now.I scotched tape my nipples for more than 24hrs, now they are itchy and discharging clear liquid. what do i do?
Wash it with soap and water and put lotion on them.





Don't tape your nipples that way!





Use band aids or LilyPadz instead.I scotched tape my nipples for more than 24hrs, now they are itchy and discharging clear liquid. what do i do?
I scotch tape my nipples all the time too...





not.





I would just give them some time to dry out and breathe. Make sure you wash them with antibacterial soap and apply hydrogen peroxide. This should help kill what ever is infecting your nippy nippy nipples. Good luck!





-Ashley-
Do I even want to know why you scotch taped your nipples? Didn't want to wear a bra? You may have an alergy, or it could be something else. Pregnancy? Or STD? Would be my best answers. See your DOC trust me He has heard worse I am sure, and besides, you could sue him if he offends you! Right? Did you hear about the man that went in and had 2 beer bottles shoved up his a*s? Well be glad you wern't him! LOL!
You may be allergic to the adhesive on the tape. Wash well with soap and water to remove any traces of it, and use benadryl ointment.





If they don't get better, see a doctor.





Next time use bandaids instead :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment